January 2, 2012

Quote - Unquote

Since it's New Year and all, just wanted to post my favourite quote of all time:


I always wanted a happy ending... Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.


~ Gilda Radner


Love that phrase - 'delicious ambiguity'.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Life in a few pages said...

Lovely! I'll most definitely make this my favorite quote on Facebook. :)

Have a great New Year!

Vijitha said...

Most welcome.
Happy new year to you too! :-)

Sameera said...

Happy New Year. I might steal these two words to use them in a different context.

Striking quote.

Vijitha said...

@ Sam - "Different context."... but of course! ;-)